Fallasburg Village was founded in the 1830’s by John Wesley Fallass along the banks of the Flat River. Search for items, topics, or people in our collection by exploring the topics below.
Fallasburg Historical Society
13944 Covered Bridge Road, NE
Lowell, MI 49331
Schoolhouse Museum Open Most Sundays,
Village Tours/Open Houses By Appointment
Donations always welcome
To collect, preserve, advance, and disseminate knowledge of the history of this area.